“I’ve been a member at BEFIT for as long as I can remember. Here are just some of the reasons I love it so much:
- From the moment you walk in someone is smiling at you! It is such a welcoming space. There is no toxic fitness culture vibe at all. All of the trainers and the other members are encouraging, and supportive. They will truly meet you where you are at, offering modifications to make sure you can safely engage with the exercises while also challenging you to reach your potential.
- I love that it’s for all levels of fitness!
- I’ve never felt rushed or like an inconvenience if my pace was slower than those around me, and for me when Joe is running the class, there’s just a different energy!
- I love moving in a group vs doing it solo.
- I love that we all have our individual spots but also still feels like a group and everyone still benefits from lots of individual attention from the trainers.
- It’s been my anchor for a long time! I feel so strong when lift heavy weights. Fitness is the non-negotiable meeting I have with myself 5 days a week that when I find myself feeling down, instead of slipping into destructive behaviours and bad habits.. I double down on my rituals, my positive habits and I schedule my workout time slot!
- I can’t thank Josh enough for putting together the best workouts every month and keeping things exciting, never boring, always so fun and challenging. There is no place I’d rather BE reaching my goals!”