Don’t be a cliche in the year 2010.
Don’t be the one who says that their New Years Resolution is to get in shape, only to give up after a few weeks. That’s crazy and that’s exactly what those big box gyms want!!!
I want you to BE A PERSON OF ACTION and keep these promises to yourself, cause that’s what they are, promises to you!!! They are not promises to your spouse, to your friends, they are to you!!! So don’t let yourself down this decade. Start the year off strong. Do what you said you would do, stay the course, and achieve your fitness goal.
So choose your gym or personal trainer carefully.
Here’s a few tips to get the most from your fitness experience:
- Look for trainers that are willing to guide you and offer you that lil’ extra that will catapult you to become a FAT BURNING MACHINE. (Like providing you with nutrition coaching or fat loss tips).
- Look for gyms you won’t mind going to day in day out.
- The environment in a gym is such an important thing to consider
- Consider if you like working out alone or want to meet new people and make new friends
- If you are looking to meet new people, members at The Bootcamp Effect stick together as they tough out workout after workout. You always have the option of grabbing a nice healthy meal with a friend after a hard boot camp, or chat with me about your positive lifestyle changes.
If you feel The Bootcamp Effect is a good fit for you, I am here to be your personal fitness and lifestyle coach. I am here to help you SUCCEED and follow through on your word so you can show the world 12 months from now what you are capable of because you had the commitment to the promise you made to yourself and you saw it through.
Here’s to your fat loss goals and your solution!
Your Langley personal trainer,