This is part 6 of a 6 part interview series with the BEFIT personal trainers.
We developed this interview series so that you can learn more about the trainers who are having an impact on your health and fitness.
In this blog post, we’re chatting with BEFIT Performance Coach, Karen Lougheed.
1. What do you like doing in your spare time?
2. What got you into personal training?
3. What advice would you give to someone just starting out on their fitness journey?
4. What are you currently working on to get better at right now? Could be education, personal development, fitness, nutrition….
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
6. What is your biggest weakness?
7. Favorite motivational quote?
AND SOME MORE INFO…
Karen is BEFIT ‘s longest standing trainer. She actually was one of the first members too! She joined as a member in March of 2010 and became an employee in March of 2011, so if anyone understands the business of BEFIT, it’s Karen!
As she is opening a new gym next month with me, moving forward she will be coaching sessions at the 1pm time slot as well as all Thursday pm sessions.
Committed to your success,
The BEFIT Team