Did you know the health of your staff directly affects the profits of your small or big business?
The bottom line is…
If you’re not using a corporate wellness program to reduce health based costs such as health insurance costs, WCB claims, employee turnover, absenteeism, presenteeism, then you are losing money.
You see, smart Surrey and Langley Business owners, managers, and hr professionals know the success of any company depends on the productivity of work performance of its staff.
The research and statistics clearly demonstrate that a healthy and fit business environment vastly improves workplace morale, increases your corporation’s ability to attract and retain key employees, and produces incredibly more alert and productive employees. Consider the following evidence:
- Canada Life Insurance reported a return of $3.43 on their fitness program, and an overall return on investment of $6.85 on each corporate dollar invested on reduced turnover (32.4% lower), productivity gains and decreased medical claims,
- DuPont’s Worksite Health Promotion pilot sites saw a saving of 11,726 disability days and a return of U.S. $2.05 for every dollar invested by the end of the second year,
- The Canadian government’s corporate wellness programs returned $1.95-$3.75 per employee per dollar spent (as reported by Dr. Roy Shephard),
- Municipal employees in Toronto, missed 3.35 fewer days in the first six months of their “Metro Fit” fitness programs than employees not enrolled in the program,
- British Columbia Hydro employees enrolled in a work-sponsored fitness program had a turnover rate of just 3.5% compared with a company average of 10.3%,
- Johnson & Johnson estimated an average saving of U.S. $224.66 per employee per year for the four years examined after the program introduction, with the bulk of the savings being in the third and fourth years,
- Pacific Bell reported that overall absenteeism decreased after implementing a program,
- Coca Cola report saving $500 every year per employee after implementing a fitness program, with only 60% of their employees participating,
- Coors Brewing Co. reported that for each dollar spent on their Corporate Wellness Program they saw a $5.50 return, and the employees who participated reduced their absentee rate by 18%, and
- Prudential Insurance Company reported that the benefits costs for employees participating in their program were $312, as opposed to $574 for non-participants
This evidence clearly indicates that a properly implemented corporate fitness program not only positively affects the bottom line, but produces quality benefits that go far beyond dollars.
Who ever heard of adding perks and not only saving money but actually getting a return on your investment? As you have seen, multiple studies support the fact that a physically fit employee is happier, healthier, and more productive.
For an employee, an active and healthy lifestyle impacts every component of the daily work environment, resulting in fewer injuries and sick days, better focus and concentration, and an enhanced interaction and communication among peers. An employee in a corporate wellness program also has the satisfaction of knowing that their organization is concerned about their overall health and well-being.
This is why your competition seeks to improve employee health and attract top performers in their industry.
The Good News…
Your company can too.
With Bootcamp Effect Corporate Wellness on your side.
You can save time and money.
Because we make corporate wellness as easy as A, B, C.
A – With our corporate health AUDIT, we capture company and employee health information and decision a program specific to your company’s needs, goals, and budget.
B – Our team of health and fitness professionals plan, launch, and manage your complete corporate wellness BOOTCAMP program from start to finish via onsite or offsite at our bootcamp facility in Langley, BC.
C – We provide strategic COMMUNICATION marketing systems that keep your employees excited about health and fitness so they actually get results!
The Bootcamp Effect is the premier provider of bootcamps in BC. Now you can have us for all your corporate wellness needs with:
- pro-rated pricing for large groups
- flexible billing
- innovative health assessments and tracking tools that measure your results!
- results driven environment without the drill sergeant attitude
So what are you waiting for?
Contact us now for information on how we can work for you.