Yep, Bee pollen. Real food, not tainted by the human hand.
I take 3-4 tablespoons a day. It tastes amazing (like candy), so I thought I’d share some information about this superfood that hasn’t hit mainstream yet.
So eat bee pollen as your replacement for candy for the rest of your life and…
Here’s the story:
It is one of the premier longevity foods. A true superfood. It is a plant food but is prepared and somewhat metabolized by bees. Bee pollen is the male seeds of flowers combined with honey. Each pollen granule contains between 4 and 10 pollen grains which contains the compelete pollen blueprint.
Aka…That’s a lot of life energy!
That’s over 5000 different types of live enzymes! That level of enzyme activity will go a long way to digestion and the debt we have in our enzyme bank account. So we’re essentially repaying this debt as a longevity package.
It is a complete source of protein with all essential amino acids. In fact, by weight, it has 7 times more protein than meat. And it is very easy to digest because it is predigested. (Which is great because our digestive system works hard enough).
It has vitamins A, C, D, E, B, Omega 6 fatty acids, and is very rich in trace minerals.
My Fav Fact:
If you consume 35g of it per day (3 or 4 tablespoons), this could meet the nutritional needs of the average person! Now, this statement goes a long way into how nutrient dense bee pollen is!!!
- anti aging
- immune system support (decreases oxidation of red and white blood cells, and stimulates production of white blood cells)
- helps with digestive disroders (due to its high enzyme content)
- seasonal allergy fighter/solver,
- elimating menstrual pain and cramping (consuming bee pollen daily over the long term)
And weight loss?
It is very useful in weight loss due to its lecithen content, which stimulates the metabolism to release fat for fuel.
It has potent anti radiation properties. That’s important because we live in a moment where radioactive isotopes are being dumped into our environment. Thus bee pollen is an insurance to some degree as a buffer to the degratdation the body experiences under radiation.
Bee pollen is helpful as it is a natural immunization to allow the immune system to stimulate production of anti bodies. It’s like adding the pollen that causes allergies into your body in small doses so your body can create antibodies. If consumed over the long term, it will be incredibly effective at fighting allergies.
A bee pollen study for a min. of 3 years, had 100% of the particiapants recover 100% of their allergies in alleviating hay fever and seasonal allergies.
What if I’m allergic to bees?
Allergies to bee pollen is rare, eat one granule at a time, observe for a reaction.
How do I get started?
- Get locally, get organic, make sure the bees are not being fed sugar. Find out what kinds of practices are being applied. I buy Elias Farms Bee Pollen Granules from Nature’s Fare.
- Start off small, build up over time.
- 2 tablesppons per day is ample.
- When you consume, consume it raw, you will destroy the enzyme content if cooked.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Be active, Be healthy,
Josh Saunders, BSc, CSCS
The Bootcamp Effect